Tuesday, July 12, 2011

We've Only Just Begun

Finding out I was pregnant was a huge surprise to the both of us so we chose to hide it until it was the right time to tell our parents. That time never came because my mom guessed it, mother's intuition I guess. After my parents knew, a little over a week later Dylan told his parents and I told my brothers. At first everyone was shocked and disappointed since this is not what we had planned for our future but the news settled in shortly after and everyone became excited. That's just a little background to the family finding out!

Now to what is currently going on with peanut. I am 12 weeks pregnant today and peanut weighs about a half ounce, about the size of a large plum! According to the scale I haven't gained any weight but I can feel my body changing and adjusting to what it's about to go through.

My mom and I decided that we are going to take a picture of my growing belly every month on the 25th! This picture was taken on June 25th when I was 9 weeks and 4 days pregnant!



I went to the doctor on July 5th and got my first pictures of peanut! This is peanut at 11 weeks!




No comments:

Post a Comment