Monday, July 11, 2011

Emily and Dylan


Back in May of 2010, I ran into an old friend who I hadn't seen since middle school. He told my best friend Lauren to give me his number cause he thought I was "cute". A couple weeks later I decided to text him and we started talking from then on. Since I was moving to College Station in August, I didn't want to start a relationship, so we kept it casual at first but things were better than we thought so we became, in his words "official", on July 2, 2010. Dylan is an amazing boyfriend and spoils me rotten, I am a very lucky girl. He truly is my best friend who I can go to for anything and everything.

Recently we found out some big news that is going to change our lives forever, I'm pregnant! It was not planned and a HUGE shock but now we're excited to start this new journey together. Dylan is very supportive and I know he's going to be a great dad! This is the main reason I've started this blog, I want to blog my entire pregnancy and after the little one is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment