Monday, July 11, 2011

A Little History

When I was in high school, I never thought this is where I would be a couple years later. My life is like a road that has a lot of turns and swerves but I wouldn't go back and change anything.

I'm about to be a junior in college at Austin Community College. I spent my first year there then transferred to Blinn College for my sophomore year and now I'm back! I plan to receive my associates degree in childcare by spring 2012 then transfer to Texas State to get a degree in education to become a second grade teacher.

Family is my life, we are very close and I'm happy to be back in Austin with them. My parents are the most amazing and understanding parents I could ever have. I have two older brothers and one younger brother. My oldest brother Ryan is getting married to Kaylea in December of this year and we couldn't ask for a better pick! They have a son Dakota who is four and is the goofiest little boy. My brother Mason is into music and is in school to become a producer, he's quite amazing at what he does. My little brother Matthew is a sophomore in high school and is very involved in athletics. King is my pug, he's two and still acts like a puppy. He's very spoiled by me and my parents and loves attention.

I work at my soon to be sister-in-laws mom's daycare, Childrens Garden Pre-School. I'm a teacher in the Infant room with Kaylea. The babies in there range from ages six weeks to one year. I couldn't ask for a better job, I get to play with babies all day and be apart of them growing. Also, working with Kaylea and her mom allows us to become closer as we become a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment