Tuesday, December 20, 2011

35 weeks

How peanut is doing:
I went to the doctor yesterday and all is well with baby girl. Her heartbeat was perfect and it was confirmed, she has dropped!! Ahhh yay, hopefully this means we're getting closer! I've been drinking a lot of water lately so the contractions have slowed down, thanks goodness. I don't want her to be irritated with me before she's even here! She has started rolling around instead of kicking, she likes to roll her foot around the right side of my stomach, its a daily thing and I enjoy it. I don't ever get tired of her kicks, even if she starts to kick right before I go to sleep. Pregnancy amazes me and the fact that there is a little human growing inside of me is beyond amazing.

How mama is doing:
Now that she has dropped, I pee every 15 minutes and continue to have the pressure feeling in my pelvis. My back constantly hurts, no matter what position I am in and sleeping is now out of the question. Constantly uncomfortable and if I get comfortable, she starts dancing in my tummy. My hours have changed at work so I'm able to get an afternoon nap in on most days. New things with me are I'm sore all over, back, in between legs, thighs, hips, belly, etc. Maybe she'll be here early, at a "safe" time where she is healthy and we have no problems! I've decided to pack my bag for the hospital now, just in case I don't have time before she makes her debut. And I'm started to get the things we still need, hopefully she'll come after I stop working so that I have some time to prepare/rest.

Next appointment is January 4th, then I start the weekly appointments. I'll update then on baby girl's status and my progress. They'll start checking my cervix to see if I'm dilated or effaced at all, wahoooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment